A couple weeks ago I was googling some sewing information and came across a site called WeAllSew.com. It is a sewing website created by Bernina and is updated weekly with online sewing material geared towards the sewing and quilting enthusiast. It includes Free Stuff!, Sew to Serve, Favorite Facebook Finds, Favorite Sewing Blogs, and Favorite Videos. This week, starting Friday, August 6, my St. Gemma’s blog is being featured in their Favorite Sewing Blogs section. Yay! Thanks We All Sew for adding me to your list this week!
For all the new visitors that are coming here through We All Sew, well, I have something monumental to bring you. My first ever Giveaway. I’ve been dreaming of doing one for months and now I am finally going to make it a reality. I read many sewing blogs faithfully, some of which have a giveaway almost every two weeks, so I’m very excited to have the shoe on the other foot. 😀
The winner of the Giveaway will be receiving one of these three items. . .
1. A quilted set of potholders made by me, in a color scheme of his/her choice. The finished potholders will look similar to these:
2. A glass pearl rosary made by me.
3. Or one of these cute amigurumi dolls (Japanese crocheted dolls), that were featured in Crochet Today magazine.
- For one entry, leave a comment stating which prize you like the most. Remember to leave your email address or make sure it is available in your profile.
- To better your chances of winning, you can do a second entry by becoming a follower of my blog and leaving another comment saying so. However, you must do the first entry before the second!
The Giveaway will end on Sunday, August 15, at 12 AM EST.
That’s all you need to do! Hope to hear from you soon!